Cisco E-Learning for WITSHOOT provides guidelines for troubleshooting Wi-Fi architectures of Cisco wireless components. It provides students hands-on labs to reinforce concepts. Concepts taught include troubleshooting Cisco AireOS Release 8.0, Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 2.2, and Cisco Identity Services Engine (Cisco ISE) Release 1.3 features.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
- Identify common troubleshooting approaches
- Identify and describe wireless infrastructure issues
- Identify core wireless infrastructure issues
- Identify wireless security issues
- Wireless network engineers with experience in the Networking or Security fields
It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1)
- Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND)
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Basic knowledge of MetaGeek Chanalyzer Software
- Basic knowledge of Voice Signaling Protocol
- Basic QoS
- Application Visibility and Control
- LAN switching
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.