Cisco E-Learning for WIDEPLOY provides network professionals with information to prepare for deploying wireless networks using Cisco controller and unified switching architectures policies and best practices. It also helps to ensure the proper implementation of mobility standards and proper configuration of all aspects of wireless components. It provides students with hands-on labs to reinforce concepts. Concepts include deploying Cisco AireOS 8.0, Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 2.2, and Cisco Mobility Services Engine Release 8.0 features.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both instructor video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
- Deploy a Wi-Fi infrastructure
- Configure advanced capabilities in data designs
- Configure advanced capabilities in voice and real-time application designs
- Configure advanced capabilities in location designs
- Configure advanced capabilities in outdoor and high-density designs
- Channel Partners
It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1)
- Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND)
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Basic knowledge of MetaGeek Chanalyzer Software
- Basic knowledge of Voice Signaling Protocol
- Basic QoS
- Application Visibility and Control
- LAN switching
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.