Cisco E-Learning for NPDEV is for software developers looking to automate network infrastructure and/or utilize APIs and toolkits to interface with SDN controllers and individual devices. This course is aligned with the topics covered by the 300-560 NPDEV exam, leading to the Cisco Network Programmability Developer Specialist Certification.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed with interactivity in mind — through hands-on labs, review questions, and summary challenges. This renders the learning experience more real-world and helps increase retention. Additionally, gamification features such as badges and leaderboard provide social visibility and motivation to perform better.
- Understand the basics of networking, IPv4 and IPv6 addressing and subnetting, functions of infrastructure components in a network, and the need for network programmability.
- Review data handling and formats.
- Have knowledge of Cisco ACI, APIC-EM and ODL Controller technologies and conceptual frameworks, as well as how to make REST and Python requests.
- Interpret and produce code to deploy configurations to multiple devices using RESTCONF and NETCONF.
- Identify available network programmability developer tools and Cisco virtual platforms.
- Channel Partners
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Required: Ability to program in Java, Python, C, or other languages;
- Recommended, but not required:
- Complete the Programming for Network Engineers (PRNE) Cisco E-Learning or equivalent Python programming experience
- Any CCNA, CCNP, or CCIE Certification
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.