Cisco E-Learning for NPDESI addresses the evolving role of network engineers towards more programmability, automation, and orchestration, enabling them to leverage the powerful level of abstraction provided by controller-based architectures and device APIs to create real added value. This course is aligned with the topics covered by the 300-550 NPDESI exam leading to the Cisco Network Programmability Design and Implementation Specialist certification.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed with interactivity in mind — through hands-on labs, review questions, and summary challenges. This renders the learning experience more real-world and helps increase retention. Additionally, gamification features such as badges and leaderboard provide social visibility and motivation to perform better.
- Understand the basics of Network Programmability
- Use basic Linux commands and configure networking
- Write and troubleshoot Python scripts
- Understand and use REST and NETCONF programmability interfaces of various Cisco controllers and devices
- Consume and comprehend YANG data models
- Know DevOps and Agile software development methodologies
- Practical application of Ansible automation tool
- Channel Partners
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- CCNP or equivalent experience
- Complete the Programming for Network Engineers (PRNE) Cisco E-Learning or equivalent Python programming experience
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.