Cisco E-Learning for DNAIE v2.0 is a training program that provides students an insight into Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) and its solution components. The course highlights the need for digitization in networks and the guiding principles of DNA. It also provides hands-on labs to demonstrate DNA automation using Cisco APIC-EM and virtualization using Cisco Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge assessments. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. Gamification features are built in, including earning badges, achievements, and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
- Identify the Digital Network Architecture solution by describing the vision, strategy, general concepts, and components of it.
- Implement network automation using Cisco APIC-EM and the built-in applications like Cisco Network Plug and Play, EasyQoS, IWAN, and Path Trace.
- Implement network virtualization using Cisco NFV in an Enterprise branch network.
- Implement network analytics using Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Cloud.
- Implement network security using Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec, and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE).
- Understand enterprise fabric and implementing DNA Secure Access.
- Experienced network engineers working for Enterprise customers who are early adopters of Cisco’s Digital Network Architecture
- Channel Partner Field Engineers who are supporting trials and early deployments of DNA
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Foundational understanding of network design, routing concepts, QoS, and network security, including firewall operations (transparent mode).
- Ability to configure OSPF and EIGRP routing protocols along with an understanding of Enterprise WAN and DMVPN technologies.
- Understanding of Wireless LAN parameters, wireless LAN controllers and access point capabilities.
- Basic understanding of Cisco Prime Infrastructure, KVM virtualization and programming concepts, including Northbound, Southbound, and REST APIs.