Cisco E-Learning for DESGN an all-inclusive e-learning solution designed to prepare CCDA candidates for the exam topics covered by the 200-310 DESGN exam. In addition to general approaches and technologies for network design, this course promotes Cisco solutions in designing and implementing scalable internetworks. Among specific goals is the promotion of the modular approach to network design. The Enterprise Composite Model facilitates planning, designing, implementing, operating and optimizing (PDIOO) networks by concentration on a certain module and on relations between the modules. Taking into account that most network solutions today (e.g. voice, video, storage networking, content networking) are typically overlay solutions spanning several modules, the composite modular approach seems even more relevant and is the main focus of this course. In addition, services virtualization and the SONA architecture are presented.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
- Describe and apply network design methodologies
- Describe and apply network design concepts of modularity and hierarchy
- Design a resilient and scalable Campus network
- Design a resilient and scalable connectivity between parts of your Enterprise network
- Design connectivity to the Internet and internal routing for your network
- Integrate collaboration and wireless infrastructure into your core network
- Create scalable IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Describe what software defined networks are and describe example solutions
- Network Design Engineers
- Sales Engineers
- System Engineers
- Cisco Channel Partners
It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- A Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification and practical experience with deploying and operating networks based on Cisco network devices and Cisco IOS software
- Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND) level knowledge of wireless topics
- Complete the Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) course
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.