This course teaches troubleshooting methodology, triage, resources, tools, and fixes at the integrated system or solution level for Cisco Collaboration Solutions. It covers troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, VCS Control and VCS Expressway, issues with Call Setup, issues with ILS, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Mobility Features, Cisco TelePresence Management Suite, and issues with Voice Quality and Media Resources.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
- Introduction to Troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration Solutions
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Troubleshooting
- Cisco VCS Control and VCS Expressway Troubleshooting
- Call Setup Issues
- ILS and GDPR Issues
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Mobility Features
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite Issues
- Voice Quality and Media Resources Issues
- Channel Partners
It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Working knowledge of converged voice, video, and data networks
- Working knowledge of the MGCP, SIP, and H.323 protocols and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a single-site and multi-site environment