Cisco E-Learning for CLDADM v1.2 is designed to help students prepare for the CCNA Cloud certification. This course is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform the essentials of Cloud administration and operations.
Those preparing for associate-level cloud operational jobs, or who wish to certify at the Cisco CCNA Cloud level, can now take the official training in self-paced format. The e-learning format of this course offers an immersive, practice-based learning experience at your own pace. Using enterprise-grade Cisco Cloud equipment and software, this hands-on training is designed to be as effective as classroom training, with easily consumable segments of video, text, discovery labs, review questions, and graded challenges.
- Cisco UCS Director
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog
- Virtual Application Container Services
- Identify the components of the Cisco Cloud management software solution
- Understand the fundamentals of Cloud infrastructure administration
- Describe reporting and charge-back
- Provision Clouds using pre-configured templates
- Channel Partners
It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- An understanding of network fundamentals
- An understanding of compute fundamentals
- An understanding of storage fundamentals