The Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI) course gives you deep-dive training about how to design, deploy, configure, and manage your Cisco Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution in a large-scale live network, including how to migrate from legacy WAN to SD-WAN.
You will learn best practices for configuring routing protocols in the data center and the branch, as well as how to implement advanced control, data, and application-aware policies. The course also covers SD-WAN deployment and migration options, placement of controllers, how to deploy and replace edge devices, and how to configure direct internet access (DIA) breakout.
- Describe the Cisco SD-WAN overlay network and how modes of operation differ in legacy WAN versus SD-WAN
- Describe options for SD-WAN cloud and on-premises deployments, as well as how to deploy virtual vEdge and physical cEdge devices with Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) and device templates
- Describe best practices in WAN routing protocols, as well as how to configure and implement transport side connectivity, service side routing, interoperability, and redundancy and high availability
- Describe dynamic routing protocols and best practices in an SD-WAN environment, transport side connectivity, service side connectivity, and how redundancy and high availability are achieved in SD-WAN environments
- Explain how to migrate from legacy WAN to Cisco SD-WAN, including typical scenarios for data center and branch
- Explain how to perform SD-WAN day 2 operations, such as monitoring, reporting, logging, and upgrading
- System installers, integrators, and administrators
- Network administrators
- Solution designers
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of SDN concepts as applied to large-scale live network deployments
- Strong understanding of enterprise WAN design
- Strong understanding of routing protocol operation, including both interior and exterior routing protocol operation
- Familiarity with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPsec)
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.