The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues.
You’ll learn how to implement and secure a wireless network infrastructure and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (Cisco ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (Cisco PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
The course provides hands-on labs to reinforce concepts, including deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst® 9800 Wireless Controller Release, Cisco IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA™) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Release 10.5, Cisco Mobility Services Engine (Cisco MSE) Release 8.0 features, and Cisco ISE Release 2.4.
This course also helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) exam, which is part of the new CCNP Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Implementation certifications.
- Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot security issues as they relate to the wireless network infrastructure
- Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues
- Implement and troubleshoot quality of service (QoS) in wireless networks
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced capabilities in wireless network services
- Wireless network engineers
- Sales engineers
- Network designers
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)