The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) v1.0 course provides you with knowledge about Cisco Expressway Series solutions enabling business-to-business (B2B) calls, Cisco Mobile, remote access, authentication options, and additional Cisco Expressway Series features.
Though a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will learn how to leverage collaborative technology to access secure, collaborative work supports including video, voice, content, and remote workloads. This course also helps you prepare for the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (300-820 CLCEI) exam.
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series integration
- Describe the Cisco Expressway-C additional features
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Collaboration solutions for B2B calls
- Describe how to secure B2B communication with Cisco Expressway Series
- Describe the Mobile and Remote Access (MRA) feature
- Describe the Cisco Expressway MRA security and integration options, including integration with Cisco Unity® Connection and Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence (IM&P)
- Configure Cisco Webex® Hybrid Services
- Collaboration engineers
- Collaboration administrators
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of networking technologies
- Understanding of voice and video
- Knowledge of Cisco collaboration core technologies
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) signaling protocol fundamentals
- Collaboration call control fundamentals of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.