The Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI) v1.0 course show you how to deploy and manage the Cisco Nexus® 9000 Series Switches in Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI®) mode.
The course gives you the knowledge and skills to configure and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in ACI mode, connect the Cisco ACI fabric to external networks and services, and provides the fundamentals of Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) integration. You will gain hands-on practice implementing key capabilities such as fabric discovery, policies, connectivity, VMM integration, and more.
This course helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (300-620 DCACI) exam, which leads to CCNP Data Center and Cisco Certified Specialist – Data Center ACI Implementation certifications.
- Describe Cisco ACI Fabric Infrastructure and basic Cisco ACI concepts
- Describe Cisco ACI policy model logical constructs
- Describe Cisco ACI basic packet forwarding
- Describe external network connectivity
- Describe VMM Integration
- Describe Layer 4 to Layer 7 integrations
- Explain Cisco ACI management features
- Network designers, administrators, engineers, and managers
- Systems engineers
- Data Center engineers
- Consulting systems engineers
- Technical solutions architects
- Field engineers
- Server administrators
- Storage administrators
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of networking protocols, routing, and switching
- Familiarity with Cisco Ethernet switching products
- Understanding of Cisco data center architecture
- Familiarity with virtualization fundamentals
These are the recommended Cisco learning offerings that may help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0
- Understanding Cisco Data Center Foundations (DCFNDU) v1.0
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN) v6.2
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT) v6.2
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX) or Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.