The Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge you need to design Cisco wireless networks.
The course covers design specifics from scenario design concepts through the installation phase and into post-deployment validation.
This course helps prepare you to take the Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD) exam, which leads to the new CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Design certifications.
- Describe and implement a Cisco-recommended structured design methodology
- Describe and implement industry standards, amendments, certifications, and Requests For Comments (RFCs)
- Describe and implement Cisco enhanced wireless features
- Describe and implement the wireless design process
- Describe and implement specific vertical designs
- Describe and implement site survey processes
- Describe and implement network validation processes
- Consulting systems engineer
- Network administrator
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Sales engineer
- Systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Wireless design engineer
- Wireless engineer
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
Either of the following combinations of Cisco courses can help you meet these prerequisites:
- Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) and Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.