The Cisco Certified Technician Supporting Cisco Routing and Switching Network Devices (RSTECH) v3.0 course focuses on the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of Cisco® routers, switches, and operating environments.
This course will help Field Engineers identify Cisco router and switch models, accessories, cabling, and interfaces; understand the Cisco IOS® software operating modes and identify commonly found software. The engineer will also be able to use the CLI to connect and service products.
This course helps you prepare for the Cisco Certified Technician Routing and Switching (100-490 RSTECH) exam.
- Use basic Cisco software configuration and tools: Tera Term, Putty, TFTP server, FTP server, USB Storage, loopback plug, and Microsoft Windows
- Understand network fundamentals, Cisco products, and hardware components
- Perform remedial services (hardware break/fix) on Cisco products including software and configuration backup and restore, software upgrade/downgrade
- Recognize connection type and cable requirement
- Perform basic Layer 1 and basic Layer 2 troubleshooting
- Cisco’s Third-Party Maintainer Field Engineers
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.