Cisco E-Learning for CLDFND v1.2 is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform foundational tasks related to Cloud computing. It teaches the characteristics and deployment models of a Cloud network.
Those preparing for associate-level cloud operational jobs, or who wish to certify at the Cisco CCNA Cloud level, can now take the official training in self-paced format. The e-learning format of this course offers an immersive, practice-based learning experience at your own pace. Using enterprise-grade Cisco Cloud equipment and software, this hands-on training is designed to be as effective as classroom training, with easily consumable segments of video, text, discovery labs, review questions, and graded challenges.
- Describe common cloud characteristics
- Describe and identify the cloud service models
- Describe and compare cloud deployment models
- Identify cloud deployment decision factors
- Identify and illustrate key features of UCS
- Define server virtualization
- Describe network architectures for the data center
- Identify infrastructure virtualization
- Analyze and identify storage provisioning concepts
- Describe and compare the difference between all the storage access technologies
- Describe and compare various reference architectures for converged infrastructure
- Channel Partners
It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- An understanding of network fundamentals
- An understanding of compute fundamentals
- An understanding of storage fundamentals
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.