The course helps you prepare for the Cisco CCNP Cloud certification and for professional-level cloud operational roles. You’ll learn the skills, technologies, and best practices needed to automate and manage private and hybrid cloud infrastructure for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), including devices, policies, VDCs, IaaS tenants, workflows, IaaS catalog, containers, and application provisioning. You’ll gain hands-on experience using various Cisco cloud and data center infrastructure technologies such as Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud Suite, Cisco UCS Director, Cisco Prime Service Catalog, and Cisco Virtual Application Cloud Segmantation (VACS).
Those preparing for professional-level cloud operational jobs, or who wish to certify at the Cisco CCNP Cloud level, can now take the official training in self-paced format. The e-learning format of this course offers an immersive, practice-based learning experience at your own pace. Using enterprise-grade Cisco cloud equipment and software, this hands-on training format is designed to be as effective as classroom training, with easily consumable segments of video, text, discovery labs, review questions, and graded challenges.
- Describe key architectural elements to support private cloud (IaaS) using Cisco data center components
- Describe how to manage a private IaaS service offering with Cisco Prime Service Catalog
- Automate network services in a private IaaS cloud
- Describe lifecycle management and application provisioning in the cloud
- Describe how to manage workloads in a hybrid cloud
- Cloud and data center administrators
- Cloud architects and system engineers
- Cloud, data center, and network engineers
- Cisco integrators and partner
It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND) course
- Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM) course